One of my duties at National University of Engineering is to teach C to first year students. I have talk about paradigms of programming and some history regarded to C language, starting with the year of creation 1969 – 1973 at AT&T Bell Labs and highlighting that the Linux kernel was written in C because of its power that let manage resources of the computer.
My first hello world!
Then, to compile the program we run the command gcc, to finally execute it
Working with numbers and operations
- Checking if the number is even or odd
The output for 3 and 8:
2. Check if a number is divisible by 9
The output for 27 and 50:
3. Determine the largest of three numbers
The output for integers and decimal numbers:
4. Enter three numbers and sort them in decreasing order
the output for the 190 degrees is:
6. Determine if a year higher than 1600, is a leaf-year or not
The output for years higher than 1600 and less than it
7. Calculating the amount to pay the telephone bill
the output for the basic plan and additional minutes and megabytes: