Yesterday we celebrated a very nice workshop. Students from universities such as UNTELS, UPIG, UTP, UNMSM, UNI, UIGV and PUCP gathered together to follow the Python GTK+3 tutorial.
Our journey started at 9:00 am with meeting people to gather them into the Lab V205 at PUCP. Here are the first ones in getting the place (Thanks for being on time).
Then we had the talk of Neville from FEDORA. Lovely Neville introduced guys into the ICARO project and recommended us to actively send mails to the lists to activate our FAS account and to demonstrate work of the students to the different FEDORA groups 🙂
Then we did the workshop virtually on FEDORA 25. Thanks to Martin and Felipe to support students issues during the workshop. Sheyla help us with the git account while Fabian did work on the bug #709865
Special thanks to authorities of PUCP (Felipe Solari and Walter Segama) for the unconditional help and let us use the lab. Highlighted the labor of Neville from FEDORA Nicaragua and Fabio from GNOME Chile, great masters and mentors of both projects!
1.- Cloning the jhbuild into the development directory:
6.- Start the installation with make install
20.- The work of the participants:
- Cesar Fabian https://bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=709865
- Martin Vuelta https://github.com/softbutterfly/sample-jhbuild-gtk
- Sheyla Breña https://sheylabrena.wordpress.com/2017/02/11/gedit-con-python-y-gtk-2017/
- Geny León https://github.com/GenyLeong/GTK-FEDORA
- Felipe Moreno https://github.com/Jenazad/pyGTKDevelop
- Solanch Ccasa https://solanch96.wordpress.com/2017/02/12/gedit-con-python-y-gtk-en-fedora-25/
- Antony Faris https://github.com/Dude1571/proyecto
- Juan Manuel Torres https://github.com/Locoster/gtk-python
- Randy Real https://github.com/TerrosRandy/GTK-PYTHON
- Ronaldo Cabezas https://linuxuntels.wordpress.com/2017/02/13/primera-entrada-del-blog/ j
- Luis Zacarias https://sites.google.com/site/luiszacariasquispeojeda1997/python-y-gtk-en-fedora-25
- Rodney Torres https://github.com/Bucky-Rodney/Fedora
Final picture of our effort! Thanks FEDORA and GNOME ❤
If you wish, you can see more pictures here 🙂