Hi, I will show how does the writing of the Disk Usage Analyzer look like these days:
* I could use the <gui>something</gui> inside links, titles and other structures in Mallard.
* Sentences should never be started with ‘and’.
* Do not use Latin words in my writing like (e.g.).
* Try to avoid parenthesis during explanations.
* Buttons don’t always have icons, so it’s best to not mention them.
NOTE: I hope somebody else of the Gnome documentation team can help us with “help:gnome-help/files-delete”, if it is for 3.2 onwards (so it won’t work on your current version, but it will for the version of Disk Usage Analyzer that you are writing this for).
I am also wondering about the image, it is a huge one that it can not be appreciate so well in the presentation… This is a draft; so I will still trying other ones to see which one fits ;).
You can see more of the code here.